Monday, October 25, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party Part One

Ugly Sweater Party..... October 15-16, 2010
Paul's Condo in Park City

I'm bringin Shoulder Pads BACK BABY!!
Those SEXY earrings were made from Christmas ornaments

Rockin the Shades

There are more pictures and a video but I don't have them on my computer yet.... be patient and pass the time by looking at pictures from our hike the next morning:

Me demonstrating how hiking can be sexy.... not sure what Josh is up to.

Yes Paul someone is taking a picture.... It's ok Chad's got it covered

We took our time... enjoying the scenery

Group photo time!! I'll just pop out of the background folks.

Melanie and Josh

Jessica and Josh..... Why is Josh nicer to Melanie.... OH THAT'S RIGHT.. Melanie is nicer than Jessica.
(I would feel bad for typing that but Jessica never reads my blog, maybe if she did she could defend herself, Sucka.)

Melanie loves her camera... just doesn't know how to use it

She figured it out folks... now worries

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I don't get it...this party was called, "Ugly Sweater"? Impossible, those are AWESOME!!