Monday, January 21, 2013

A Birthday

We got our parents a popcorn maker for Christmas so of course I had to have a Carnival theme for my birthday!! (Peanuts and Popcorn are a carnival staple so of course I needed peanuts, which meant my first trip to Winco. I am now a fan!)

I am SLIGHTLY obsessed with these paper straws.
What is better than playing Wipeout on the Kinect? Watching others play it and laughing at them!

Emily, Katlyn, Jeff (Kelsey, Jacob and Josh ALMOST made it into the whole photo)
Mmmmm Theater Style Popcorn!! (Extra Butter Please!!)
Danny, Effie, Katlyn, Tyler, Josh and Jeff
Maria, Spencer and Jessica discussing (with intensity) the awesomeness of the Fingerstache. (thanks Mel for such an amazing gift!

Kelsey and Danny, sorry you are blurry Danny :(
My Bestie!!
I'm SUPER great at getting clear photos. Obviously. If this boy in the obnoxiously bright pink shirt looks familiar it's because he's my Fake Fiance!! Yep, the famous Mr. Tyler Evans. Can't have a birthday party and not invite your Fake Fiance.
Oink Piggy, Oink!
Thanks Collin for being in this awesome/awkward pic with me 
Everyone sits in a circle, you blindfold some poor person, they spin around then use a spoon to find a leg to sit on. (the spoon got pretty close and personal ;) hence the reason you use a spoon and not just your hands) Once you are able to find a lap to sit on you say, "Oink Piggy, Oink". The person Oinks and you have 2 tries to guess who you are sitting on. I don't suggest this game if you have personal space issues. I ABSOLUTELY suggest this game if you want to laugh a LOT!!
 
I don't have a picture but that Tait boy was able to come for the last little bit and brought me a birthday treat. Milano Cookies from the Logan factory. Pretty Yummy.
 
Thanks to all who came and played! It was so fun to play and catch up with such great friends.

1 comment:

Brian and Kristy said...

I love you and your awesomeness! Happy birthday, my darling!