Monday, January 14, 2013

I See Why Barney Loves This!!

Barney as in Barney Stinson. Jess and Brit have been talking about wanting to play Laser Tag for a while and we finally gave it a try. I was nervous at first, because I'm always nervous to try new things. It turned out to be more fun than I could have imagined!


Me, Emily and Jess (if you feel like Jess looks familiar but can't decide why, it might be because she is on tv often. Also she spent the last week interviewing celebrities like... 50 Cent! Yeah I have cool friends)
Brit and her boy Marcus


Totally Intimidating I Know
I was Dr. Strange, on the losing team but #2!! BOOYA!! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy in my heart to know Jess was Batman and lost to me. A first. Warm Fuzzy Feeling for sure.

After Effie joined us we bowled a quick game. I'm to lazy to ask Jess to text me this picture so I screen shot this. Yeah, sorry I'm lazy. I'm blurry because I was bowling when they were about to take this so I ran like crazy to jump in the back, I don't know if they wanted me in the picture and I don't care.
 
Happy Monday to you all and I hope you had a fun and crazy weekend too!!

No comments: