Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do they do it??

Walking back from the lunchroom today I noticed how different everyone seems. You can feel it in the air.... SPRING!! During the winter months the halls are quieter it seems. Today it felt like it was full of laughter and you could see the sun shining..... It was then that I just felt that pure joy and felt the change. It was then that I wondered how people in artic lands do it, I need the summer!! They must be grumpy a lot (Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, and maybe I have S.A.D and that is why.....) I just feel like I've been given this amazing gift, I've worn sandals, been driving with the window down and yesterday started the process of changing out my wardrobe!!

3 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Dave thinks I'm crazy cause I've been soo giddy! I also love the light! Yay for daylight saving. My girls are so wearing capri's tomorrow!

Melissa said...

i know what you mean! i think the weather has everything to do with the way we are...Our moods and everything. You'd think that you were a Summer baby! Not January! haha...

Munchy's Mama said...

Amen sista! I've been on cloud nine this week!!