Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Purple Feet and Stars Upon Thars.....

I have been in the mood to get MESSY!! Luckily I work with Children, PERFECT!! I feel bad though because one boy missed it, next time I will wake him up no matter how long it takes!! Also, doesn't painting with your feet look like such fun, IT WAS!! I got paint on my feet, legs, arms and skirt, clearly making this a success :) With the help of my afternoon girls we got paper taped to the floor, pants rolled up or exchanged for shorts then came the paint. I'm going to do this more often.

showing off our purple feet and the clean part of my skirt

That is Miss Katie you can see off to the right, cleaning the paint off her feet. Today was also Dr. Suess day and I decided to dress like a Sneetch, I'm a Star Bellied Sneetch!! Stay tuned for some more fun work posts for this month, you never know what you will see ;)

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

So you think you're better than everyone with that star on your belly huh? Well, you are! I love your creativeness(word?) You are the best! Can't wait to see you Saturday, my darling!

Munchy's Mama said...

You are so much fun!! We're so lucky to have you!