Monday, March 1, 2010

MaRcH!! YAY!!

It's been warm- I should leave it at that. But I won't, sorry folks. Here's an update-

*I have the best friends EVER!!
*I still don't have the bullet option on my toolbar - why?!?!
*My nephew is the cutest boy ever, going there sometime this week to hold him and make dinner
*I get to watch my AMAZING friend's boy Ethan on Saturday- Can't wait
Making aprons with my other AMAZING friend Kiera this week (Might make one for a contest on CraftyThursday- an idea I've been toying with for a while, kind of silly but may do it anyways)
*Alice in Wonderland comes out soon, anyone want to go with me, anyone, Bueller..
*I'm doing a contest at work in which I eat 5 servings of fruit a day, read some articles and other special stuff- wish me luck
*Trying to motivate myself into going into the gym, Text me tomorrow to remind/nag me to go
*Weather is sooo great I'm driving with the window open, sun on my face, wind in my hair.
*Weather so great the kids went outside to play
*Fashion Show at work is coming up, hoping to help in any way
*Church is going good, slowly meeting more people, have an activity coming up. Hopefully a chance to do my calling
*With warm weather comes... Bullet Bikes, sexy.
*Found out in April I get to play house again with one of the CUTEST families ever

1 comment:

Brian and Kristy said...

Go to the gym! There's your reminder. And thanks again for being so willing to watch Ethan. You ARE the best! Love you!