Thursday, March 18, 2010

Luck O the Brave-ish!!

Thank you Adopt-A-Do for Me an Marlee's Hairdoo's!! By sheer Luck (Irish Luck no doubt) Elizabeth did a ribbon braid too!!

We had to make sure to show off the ribbon braids. (SO CUTE)

Here is where I tell about how some TRICKY, SNEAKY Leprachauns came to the Daycare... They left a poem for the Kids. Also if you look close you can see; they tipped the kitchen sideways, and dressed our Dinosaurs in Baby clothes!!
Along with a poem they left a clue which lead them to:
GREEN MILK!! (It really is green I promise)
Along with the green milk came another clue that lead them to these FANCY plates for lunch. Fancy and Festive!!

Last clue: Green Sour Gummies. YUM YUM!!
Oh did I mention that those Darn Leprachauns left GreEn FoOtPRinTS all over our ROOM!! The fridge, windows, and mirror, those little guys walked all over.
Happy St. Patricks Day!!

5 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

That is so cute and clever! I am so glad you posted this because Dayton misses some of the details when he relays the events of the day back to me. I love that the Leprachauns dressed the dinosaurs in baby clothing, too cute! Those little Leprachauns are mischievous!

Brian and Kristy said...

Look's like you had too much fun. Love the hair by the way. I think I'll grow mine out just like yours ;) Love you darling!

The Steffensen's said...

I love the hair, too!

Your St. Patrick's Day was really similar to mine, except all my stuff animals are ALWAYS dressed in baby clothes!

Cathy said...

Ha! Phillip also doesn't give complete stories about school. I love it! You guys do such a good job!

Melissa said...

LOVE the pics of you and Marlee and Elizabeth...wow! who took those? Hahaha...I did pretty dang good!