Monday, March 23, 2009

The Case of the Missing Horses

Friday the 13th, 2009

The Case of the Missing Horses


It was my mom's birthday, Ashley had taken the day off to do some shopping with her. We had the brilliant/evil idea to steal our younger sisters Legos. The past couple weeks they had been building these elaborate Lego structures. Our original plan was to steal the structures but realized they would be to difficult to transport without the proper equipment. We decided stealing their Lego Horses was the right way to go. First things first, give the Horses a chance to let their loving owners know how scared they were. (And they were VERY scared!!) We then wrote the ransom note, more specifically Ashley wrote the note. She disguised her handwriting so well the girls were convinced it was me!! Ashley then took the Horses home to wait until we got our money. When she returned from shopping the girls were home and told her the story about how I stole their Horses, totally convinced I was the only one in on the ploy. Ashley put one of the Horses in the driveway, hoping they would realize she was in on it..... that poor hostage was run over sadly. It wasn't until later that night that, after we both told them I didn't have the animals that they realized Ashley was in on it. Here are some pictures, evidence if you will.......


This would be the picture we left for the girls..... hope they pay up soon, they look sad!!

Michaela's blackboard, it holds the information from their on-going investigation. It also holds the blackmail note. Before you feel too sorry for them realize that I came home to 2 threatening letters. Both demanding they get their Horses back so I could get my Cat Gucci back. Rissa also made a SCARY movie, in the same style of the Joker..... complete with an EVIL laugh!! Luckily Gucci was just in their room. I'll keep you all updated on the information from this investigation.


3 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You are too brilliant. I knew all that training would do you some good in the world of evil! AHAHAHA!

The Steffensen's said...

What weirdos!!! That so reminds me of all the amazingly awesome things we used to do to each other as kids. Hmm, maybe I should post some on my blog. Siblings are the best, even if they do steal your horses (or Gucci-you'd think it's gucky)!

Shmacque said...

It looks like Gucky, which can be confusing, almost as confusing as Hugo Boss and My Boss!!