Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Happy I Could Cry

This morning I did something I have been wanting to do for a while but have been too scared to do. I switched my winter and summer wardrobe!!! It seems like every time I switch them it snows a couple days later. I am hoping that it doesn't snow, if it does sorry everyone!! :) I love that the weather is so great, it makes me want to go hiking (not that I hike a lot or ever), go running, go on a picnic and any other random spring type activities. I love warm weather so much and I am having the best week driving with my windows rolled down, wind messing up my hair, singing along with the radio. This week has been so amazing and it is only Tuesday!!

5 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You are too cute. I will join you on that hike though, in our minds, right? I am happy for you that you get to wear those wonderful summer clothes!

Tim & Angela Garfield said...

are you singing jack and diane? thats the only song you are allowed to sing. :) see you in class tonight!

Melissa said...

i think its ok to switch! it feels good to wear short sleeves huh?

The Steffensen's said...

I love your mom's cake. That is a great idea. I'll have to think of something like that for Dave, who hates cake!

YEAH for warm weather. I have finally learned my lesson, though. I used to switch ALL of our clothes (mine and the kids) and sure enough, it would snow. Have you checked the forecast lately? Yeah.

Mindy said...

So it is your fault that it has been so freezing cold!! AGHHHH