Friday, March 13, 2009

Soda Pop Cake

Today is Friday the 13th, it is also my Mom's Birthday!! I had a hard time deciding what to get her for a gift, but thank heaven for nap time!! I seem to get my craftiest ideas at nap time, it really works out great. I was thinking to myself what should I get her, I was thinking something crafty or decorative for her room..... nothing was really coming to me. Then it hit me!!.. my mom LOVES Coke why not do something cute with it!! It is her favorite drink ever, when we were younger she would try to bribe us with a coke. I realized a Coke Cake would be cute (I stole the idea from the diaper cakes that are so cute and popular) Here are some pictures......

The beginning of a Soda Pop Cake.




She loves Dark Chocolate so I added these to make it Extra Yummy!!

The finished product!! Not too bad if I say so myself.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute idea! I love it, and its so perfect for your mom.

Brian and Kristy said...

You are so creative. I love it! The cake is adorable.

Cheryl said...

Oh the things I can see you making into cakes!!! Love the before-during-after pictures :)

Munchy's Mama said...

Crafty! Very impressive!

Melissa said...

soooo cute!! i love it!