Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cupcakes!!



Delia and I wanted to watch a Chick Flick and while trying to decide where to do this Delia suggest Milton and BJ's. I thought it was brilliant, and we planned on doing so without permission (seeing as how getting in is no problem whatsoever) We were nice and decided to make Cupcakes and Delia even had some 4th of July food to Grill. We showed up to an empty house and got to work, we made Cupcakes, then while I cleaned up the messy kitchen (sadly our mess) Delia got to work on Kabobs. BJ and Milton came home later and after a yummy meal Delia and I got down to business..... (I didn't bring my camera so you only get pictures of the finished products).


Delia showing off her creation.

Seriously, this chick is amazing...... I'm thinking we will have to do this often so I can get better!!

These were SOOO much fun to make!!

So much fun that we didn't even get around to our movie..... Oh well, the TV isn't going anywhere.......

4 comments:

Brian Harding said...

How fun! And cute. I don't know if I could eat them, they are so cute!

The Steffensen's said...

Sheesh, fancy girls. Lucky for me, cupcakes are one of the very few sweets that I think look better then they taste.

Giff and Shirelle said...

You look so pretty in that picture! And those cupcakes looks sooo delicious!! Yummm

Melissa said...

hey looks like you had fun! me and elizabeth and sydney are loving these pics! they say hi miss jacque!!
miss you and love you!