Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of the July!!

My 4th of the July started 7:00 a.m. at the Church for a yummy breakfast. My Aunt, My Cousin Melinda, her Husband Phil, their Kids; Alyssa, Sarah and Ryland all went over. We had Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs and Watermelon. After that we were off to the Neola Parade which was very good!! Planes flew overhead, my Cousin Kylene and her kids were on one of the floats, plenty of candy.....

Check out these Hotties down at the Neola parade!! This is Me, Melinda and Nikki.

Sarah enjoying the Parade!!

Alyssa resting up so she will be all set to catch Candy!!

Ryland showing off his loot!!

Kylene and here kids are on this float, Hula Hula!!

After the Parade we walked to Ky's and played around for a while, we saw the new Puppies; Princess and Scooby Doo. (Super Cute by the way)

Kacie and Alyssa holding Princess.

Me and Scooby Doo!! (I didn't want to put him down. (her?)

Hmmm I wonder what that is??

Yeah, that White thing!! What can it be??

OOOOOHHH FUN!!! (If you look close the feathers are sticking up all over the place!!)

After we got back to my Aunt's we got a much needed rest, some of us napping. After that Me and Min made some cute flower hair things. I then went to the Harding Hideout to see my Friends Kristy and Missy. Their In-Laws are from Myton.... as is my Dad, Myton happens to be near Roosevelt. They have a large Reunion there every 4th of July so I got to go see them!! I had a great picture, but I have NO idea what happened to it!! If I had it this is where it would be.
Oh Wait..... Found it!!



For Dinner we had all sorts of yummy food, and I got to hold the newest baby, Kloe. I pretty much love snuggling her. Great food, great company and great entertainment thanks to all the kids. After some firework we got these Glow in the Dark bracelets.... Thanks Min!!

Sarah, Ryland, Alyssa, Min and Me!! :)

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You got the babies mixed up. I was holding Ethan, not Missy holding Abbi! That can't be the right picture. That must have been taken at a different time or something. I loved seeing you yesterday! Definitely the highlight of the day. I miss you tonz but you look fabulous honey. That Roosevelt air must be doing you good!

Mindy said...

Ahhhh...so fun!!!! I am getting too old to be a hottie...aren't I? What a great weekend!el