Thursday, July 30, 2009

Self Esteem Boost?? YES PLEASE!!

This little boy is Ryland

On one of his visits he tried to take a stuffed animal outside to play with, when his mom said not to because it would get dirty he proved this point to be wrong by saying, "But it's Chocolate". It was then that I learned Chocolate means Brown. I asked him what color my eyes are and he said "Chocolate", yep never felt this great about my eyes until this!!

And now for the best part!! Wednesday I was talking to Melinda on Facebook and told her to tell her kids Hi, she replied with each of her kid's responses. Ryland's was that I look like Sharpay!! I know I don't look like her but she's Gorgeous so I will take it!! Thanks Ryland!!

2 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

You're way hotter then Sharpay!

Melissa said...

thats sooo cute! dont you love how kids are so honest? and ya, youre way hotter than ashley tisdale!
the other day we were looking at a People magazine and sydney points to a picture of demi moore in her swimsuit and various other pictures of her with her long brown hair and says "mommy!"
needless to say i was ecstatic! haha