Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bzzzzz Sting!!

This summer, along with working at The Ink Spot, I would sometimes watch my Cousin's Boy, Miles!! We had a blast, playing Legos, Dinosaurs and Cars. We made a few trips to the school to play on the playground and also tried out his new swimming pool. One of the many cute things he does is Bzzzzz STING!! He gets a pretend bug or his finger and goes Bzzzzzz. Once that bug gets your arm, leg, etc. he stings you. Makes me laugh. Here are some pictures of our fun together.

Miles the Bear!! This was in his box of animals, couldn't resist seeing how he looked in it!!

He really did have fun wearing it, he just didn't want me to take his picture. :)

We loved drawing with chalk!! I didn't do too bad I think, Miles loved my Dinosaur and Dragon the best.

Funny Story:
We were in the Kitchen and I saw this ambulance on the counter and got it down for Miles. Inside there was an Indian and 2 Dinosaurs. Miles pulled them out and immediately ran them over. After making sure all of them were knocked over, he then loaded them up. I couldn't stop laughing!!

The poor Victims

The two faced Ambulance

1 comment:

rammadamma said...

That's my boy! After his bath this morning he thought you were coming over...it was kind of sad when I had to tell him you weren't coming by today. :(