Sunday, August 2, 2009

UBIC: Eddie Money and Fireworks

Ok, Last post for August 1st. This is the Concert in the Park featuring Eddie Money. I didn't know really any of his songs, but he was good. Thanks to the Bakers for adopting me and letting me join their family for the day. I really liked checking out the booths (One especially caught my eye and money) I got some new beads and a new Face for my growing watch collection. :) We made sure to get some Mini Doughnuts and Funnel Cakes. YUMMY!!

Ryland using his snake sword as sunglasses!! Stylin!!

I just wanna squeeze this kid all day!! He's so cute, and just a hoot.

Alyssa got her toy stuck on her face!! AHHH (She may have done it on purpose)

Poor Sarah, no she is not tired, she was a little upset that she didn't get a sword like Ryland, instead she got a bracelet. Poor girl. ;)

Me showing my joy at being at UBIC!! :)

The Funnel Cakes were good, REAL GOOD!!

The night ended with some pretty impressive Fireworks!! They were beautiful and the Patriotic music playing made it perfect. Great end to a Great day!!

1 comment:

The Steffensen's said...

Let me guess: is your top a little girls dress. I love it! I love taking my children to things like this.