Sunday, August 30, 2009

First/Last Campout of the Year!!

This weekend was the Ward camp out and since I haven't been Camping once this year I had to go. It was a pretty site in Tremonton. We had a Yummy Dinner and Played my Favorite game... Ticket2Ride. Michaela found out it can be a BRUTAL game. I was demonstrating the correct way to pass in the card game Scum, when I hit Michaela's Forehead and left her a lovely scar, (no idea why I had to demonstrate passing techniques, we didn't even play Scum). The Mosquitoes came out with the lantern and made our game messy, but Luck was with Me, Luck and Skill. I WON!! I had the one and only 8 train route which helped a lot. During our game our ward did a program, which at one point included Michaela and Me leading everyone in the ever popular Sippin Cider (A Girls Camp Fav.) Daisy even came with her owners so I Dognapped her and went for a walk. The next morning we had Eggs, Sausage and Pancakes. I saw a lady in our ward eating them with Jam and Sour Cream... I had to try it out. It was DELICIOUS!! It was a good trip and made me remember how much I like Camping!!

I had a picture that was posed more gracefully, this one is the funniest though!! My Sisters Michaela and Carissa.

I just realized the branches were in front of Carissa's face. We were in a hurry to eat so didn't take time to get it perfect.

Yeah, this was in the morning, so.... My Battery was dying and we were supposed to be packing. Not the best picture, luckily Michaela's a cutie.

I'm not sure what I'm doing......

5 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You're being hot, that's what your doing. How fun! And honestly, when you pass in Scum, your SUPPOSED to hit the next person in the face. That's the proper technique, did I never tell you that? My fault!

Kelly said...

Hey J! I love reading your blog. I figure I might as well admit it. You have so much fun with everything you do! You teach me to try and enjoy life more. Thanks!

Missy said...

this has nothing to do with your post but I thought you would like this http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/08/mod-podge-shoes.html

Traci said...

Wuhshhpooooooshhhhhh!

Melissa said...

cute pic of you! your hair was so pretty today!