Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week of Firsts

  • First Day Back at Good ol BHS
  • First Day Back at Good ol Weber
  • First Time in a Long time going to a Movie at Kaysville Theater (Hopefully)
  • First Time seeing my Kiddies since School got out (Tomorrow, I'm Freaking out with excitement!!)
  • First Time Watching Shaq play sports (not by choice)
  • First Time Making Grilled Tomatoes... not as good as Curtis makes them, but not too shabby
  • First Time Watching Friends since School got out
  • First Taste of Tim Tams (Yummy Chocolate from Australia)
  • First Sister on the KJH Volleyball Team!! YAY RISSA ROO!! I'm SUPER Proud!!
  • First Time this year telling a Student to get to class..... (won't be the last I'm sure)
  • First Scrapbook Page A Palooza.... meaning I have been making pages like crazy so my room is a DISASTER!!

4 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Ahh the first week of school. Can't wait to start that with Ethan. And grilled tomatoes. That might be a way I could enjoy the nasty fruits/veggies. What are they anyway? Love you honey

The Steffensen's said...

That's awesome Rissa made the team. I love volleyball. I do miss my Friends though. I don't think I have watched any this summer either. What's with that? I have been trying to Face you and I can't "send a message" to you on Facebook. What's with that? I've tried twice and both times it just froze my computer, yet I can message others. Weird!!! I'll try again or I'll just gmail you!

Melissa said...

yay its so great to see you everyday again!

Munchy's Mama said...

It is great to see you again, welcome back! (o=