Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Extravaganza!!

I have to make this good since my date will be reading this (At least he BETTER!!) My great friend Traci suggested I come visit sometime for some Corn Maze fun and I couldn't resist that idea!! We decided that not only would we do a corn maze but also we should carve some Pumpkins and watch a scary movie in order to really feel the Halloween Spirit. Thanks to Adam for being my date :)
Traci showing the cool place where we picked out our pumpkins. We had some time to kill while Adam was getting ready (he wanted to be extra pretty for me!! Also we didn't really give him a lot of warning as to when we were coming)
Oh how I love Traci, I always Fall for her!! (Get it FALL ha ha!!) Ok there wasn't really a place for my other foot so made her hold me.
After we picked the perfect pumpkin, resulting in Brody doing a lot of heavy lifting, (thanks Brody) we went on to pick up Adam. We accidentally went to the wrong apartment and woke up some random guy, but don't worry we eventually found the right place. The four of us went shopping for some pizza toppings, then it was back to Traci and Brody's to make the pizzas. We alternated making the pizza and carving the pumpkins. (I love playing with the stuff inside the pumpkins, it's so squishy!!)
Traci and Brody with their cute pumpkin. I think this pumpkin's name is Regina Phalange.
Adam and I took a long time deciding what to carve on our pumpkin. It didn't help that he's a pretty darn good artist and all his sketches looked great. Clearly the end result was amazing, we love our pumpkin so much we gave it a big ol Smooch!!
Why yes, yes we are licking our pumpkin (that just so happens to be a skull and named Ken Adams)
The look on my face should explain my thoughts on this pose. Why are we holding this pumpkin with our bums?? I don't know but it sure was Funny!!
We finished our pumpkins and ate our yummy pizza we headed off to the Corn Maze. (the HAUNTED corn maze to be more specific) I know what you are thinking if you know me, and yes I did go to a corn maze that was haunted. I'm so proud of me!! The scariest part was the Clown that followed us around, and the chain saw guys, and the dark tunnel. Luckily I had a big strong man to hide behind. After we found our way out of the maze/castle and dragon we went and got a movie. Thankfully it was a Clown free movie!! Thanks to Adam, Traci and Brody for a fun night and thanks to Traci for letting me sleepover in her cute house and feeding me. You are a great Hostess!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

That Traci girl (and you too) is super cute ! I love her! (and you too) :)

Traci said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the worst hostess ever but thanks! Also, the butt-holding picture is my absolute favorite.

Melissa said...

i like the butt holding picture too! me and elizabeth think the pics are way fun!

Munchy's Mama said...

Looks like fun! So in the end (no pun intended), who got custody of the pumkin? Good reason to see each other again (Weekly supervised visits??) (o=

Hermit said...

haha. See, everyone loves the butt holding picture! You had to get all nasty faced about it. I was obviously enjoying it. A LOT! I wish I could say the same about the pumpkin. haha. Anyways, Im glad that in the END you decided to admit I was your date.. on your blog. That was a magical date - come visit us again. Traci has two extra bedrooms. If you want to move in with her I'll think about it.