Monday, October 26, 2009

Mummy Monday

We love being Mummies every year for Halloween!! This time instead of paper roll we used Toilet Paper Rolls, which looks more realistic but it tore easily. We did a contest and had Brigden and Grant be our Mummies and Noell and Addie wrapped them. The first group to use all their Toilet Paper won, it ripped a lot but they were persistant and both groups tied!!
Everyone dressing up like Mummies
After eveyone had a turn dressing up like a Mummy they realized Miss Jacque would be the perfect person to wrap like a Mummy
It kind of looks like I'm licking the Toilet paper, but I'm not. I promise.

6 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Thanks for giving me a great idea for what to do when I have my Halloween party with my children and nephews!

Brian and Kristy said...

You make a hot mummy!

Melissa said...

how funny!! you have the best time there! you need to do more posts like these where you take pics during the day and post them...i love seeing what a fun and crazy time you all have.

Hermit said...

GROSS! YOU LICK TOILET PAPER!! hey - thats not chocolate! TOILET PAPER LICKER!! oh, p.s. we really should go to Payson sometime. See ya saturday!

Traci said...

So you don't lick toilet paper, but you'll lick yourself covered in tanning oil??

grace. said...

ahaha so fun :)