Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Witchy Twitchy Tuesday

If you can't tell, I'm REALLY excited for Halloween. The older I get the more I love it. Working at the Day Care is a big part of that, it gives you an excuse to act like a kid again and their excitement is also very contagious. :) I saw this idea in a Better Homes and Garden magazine and when I saw it I knew I had to try it out. These are Witch Hats made with Frosting, Cookies and Kisses.

One of our groups hard at work!!
We did this project in groups, mostly so I could keep an eye on the Frosting...

Some of our finished products.

My favorite Pirate and his Witch Hat
This is Grant, you can't tell but his Hat turned out AWESOME!!

Ava showing me her Cookie, and I'm sure Cheryl knows what she is starting to say right here. "Let Me See!!" she liked the photo and so do I!!
Stay tuned for more Halloween fun..........









1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww. Cute photos and what a fun, simple idea!