Sunday, October 18, 2009

Skirt, Skirt, Slip!!

First project: Fabric my sisters got me for Christmas. Argyle and Flower print from..... HOBBY LOBBY!! (If you haven't shopped for Fabric there yet you are missing out.)

Argyle and...
wait for it...
wait for it...
wait for it...

It's double sided!! YAY!!

Project Number 2: Lace Hem I started a while ago and finally finished.

Finished product, now take the Lacey Hem...

Add a Cute Skirt that is too short, and...........

VOILA!!

This skirt isn't too short... but look how cute!!

5 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

I'm loving it!

auntyjo said...

I have a headband that matches the argyle skirt. Bet you can't guess where I got it.

rammadamma said...

Is this on Crafty Thursday or just your regular blog? If it's not on CT then you're slacking!!!

Cathy said...

That is such a cute idea! I'm sure it looks great. You need to take a picture of you modeling it! :-)

Munchy's Mama said...

You lil' fashionista!