Thursday, October 29, 2009

TriCk oR TReAt ThUrSdaY

After all the waiting and anticipation we finally had our Halloween Parade!! Lots of cute costumes including; Horton and a Who, Snow Leopard, Unicorn, Kitty Cat, Jellyfish, a Couple Princesses, some Witches and lots of other Creative Costumes.


Our Poodle Girl Marlee

Rynn the Pretty Fairy

A Fireman and Astronaut

Cute Baby Monkeys!! I seriously LOVE these Boys!!

For any of those who have seen Yo Gabba Gabba this is DJ Lance Rock a.k.a Grant

In this group we have:
Kitty Kat, Enchantress, Tinkerbell, Pirate and a Unicorn

Lucy and Me showing off our Cute Witch Costumes!!
Jeri as Snow White, Cheryl the Who, and of course Me the Witch. Don't you LOVE the hair!! Way to go Cheryl!!
I was running around getting everybody changed and I had just sent this girl (Oliviah) into the Bathroom with her change of clothes. I had to run and get another girl's Bookbag from her Mom's Office. I returned to find Oliviah wearing this outfit. Turns out I had left her Pants on the Yellow Table; Also on the Yellow Table... MY PANTS!! I told her to run and change and as I followed to make sure she was doing so, I lost it. It was so FUNNY, and I HAD to get a picture.

4 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

No way Jacque! So Oliviah is wearing YOUR pants. That is so hilarious! Did she realize anything was wrong when she put them on? That's the best!

I LOVE all the costumes. So cute!!! Way to go on the hair, Cheryl!

Cathy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry I missed it. I've been having a hard time getting the kids out the door. :-) I love the pictures!

Munchy's Mama said...

I'm in tears laughing about Olivia wearing your pants, that is so hilarious!! Way cute pics!! I love to see some of the kids Dayton tells me about that because of time schedules I never get to meet. Dayton was soooo thrilled that Miss Jeri dressed up like Snow White; you all looked adorable!!

Rachel said...

Dear Miss Jacque,
I love you. You're invited to my birthday. It's a butterfly party...in May.
Love,
Abby


Dear Miss Jacque,
I wuv you. I want you do be inbited to my piwrate birfday.
Wuv,
Isaac