Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Are you ready for Numerous photos?? Good, because I really have a collection here!!

So my beautiful friend Kristy had a Halloween party and of course I am that friend that just stays.... FOREVER!! I showed up early and we made cookies (I mostly watched.....) and chatted because I love chatting with her, also she has the CUTEST little boy ever!!

This cute little Eeyore is Ethan and the scary guy is his dad Brian. Seriously it was creepy looking at him!!

The lovely Hostess Kristy!! Stirring up the Homemade Rootbeer made by Traci and Brody

After Pizza and Apples to Apples (which Adam won) we played the best game ever, SING STAR!! We split into teams and the teams were: Team Cousins and Team Not Cousins. Technically the Hardings are not cousins, but their kids are!! This is a picture of Team Not Cousins duet, sung by Traci and Adam. GO TRACI & ADAM!!

Male part of Team Cousins, Brad and Brian.

All the Partying was too much for Ethan, I am really sad I didn't get a picture of Abbi in her cute skunk costume!! Seriously Missy your little girl was a Super Cute Skunk!!

Missy, Brad, and Brian. This is after Adam had to leave (PARTY POOPER!!) and we had to get creative with the teams.... (we drew names from a hat) this was the losing team!!

The WINNING TEAM YEAH!! Notice how Rock'n Roll we are!!
Kristy, Brody, Traci and Me

Oh the silliness!!

We LOVE the camera, like REALLY LOVE it!!

I'm a WALRUS.... or Vampire. Don't you love my Dollar store buys!! We broke these bad boys out and at one point had a dance party outside with them. Ok it was mostly Traci dancing but she had enough awesome moves for the group!!

I had 2 Glow sticks and 2 earings so I figured, eh why not make some earings and strike a funny pose!!

And now without the flash so you can see these classy earings glow!! (seriously why I am posing like that??)

I inspired Brad!!

Watch out for Kristy!!

And for Traci too!!
And so ends the Many photos from Halloween!! Thanks for a great time everybody!!

4 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Hands down, glow-sticks rock a party! (o=

Hermit said...

Those cookies were SO0oo0O good!
I won apples to apples the next night as well.. im on a roll! man - im so sad i had to leave! That was an awesome party!

Brian and Kristy said...

That was so much fun! And you could never stay too long. I love having you. It is too bad Adam had to leave, I'm sure he would've ended up doing some crazy stuff with that Sing Star. Who knows(bull)??

Traci said...

Why were you posing like that?? You weirdo. I never do funny poses, ever.