Monday, November 23, 2009

This Weekend:

I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a few:

Me, Rachel and Melinda at the Provo Olive Garden. I got lost trying to get there.... Big Surprise right?? I'm always getting lost.

My Sister Ashley and the empty chair had Carissa in it but she got sick. My mom was there too but she isn't pictured.

Picture from Min's girl Alyssa (I think that is supposed to be me) :)


Few Highlights
  • New Moon and seeing the kid who played the 14 year old Joseph Smith in Work and the Glory
  • Having a Waiter that was part of the Mafia ;)
  • Talking about Goldilicious with Sarah and Alyssa
  • Watching Miles and Ryland slide down the stairs like it was a slide
  • Pepsi and Peanut M&M's
  • Hearing my Favorite Story Again!!
  • Winning at Ticket2Ride with a score of 143!!
  • Winning at Boggle (better luck next time Adam)
  • I Do Believe in Fairies!!
  • Watching Nutcracker (only problem is every time I see it I regret not keeping up with Ballet, seriously Ballet is amazing and I am in awe of those who do it.)
  • New Moon again..... (I may have gotten lost again on the way there too, I wasn't kidding when I said I'm always getting lost)
  • Jacob Black is Hot

4 comments:

Traci said...

Jacob Black IS hot.

The Steffensen's said...

Plus only two more days for you to not get sick on Thanksgiving. You might make it! I can't believe you win at Boggle. I NEVER, EVER do and that may or may not include (as you like to say) when I play with my nephews! Of course I don't even count playing against Dave. He scores more in the first round then I do all game!

rammadamma said...

Ha ha ha! I forgot about the mafia waiter! I hope we tipped him well enough (I'm still alive so I guess we're in the clear).

Mindy said...

Great weekend!!! I can't wait until the next one!! I think you should plan it....make it somewhere you know how to get to!!