Friday, November 20, 2009

Ramblings.....

It's 3:07 A.M. and yes that means I was just out watching New Moon, (Great Movie!!). I feel like it is the end of the week what with the stress of school this week. My geography teacher was sick 3 weeks ago, I found out by the letter on the classroom door. Well the day before my next geography class I checked my Weber E-mail... something I never do. I had a Red letter, when you get these you know it means business.... it was from the teacher saying class was cancelled do to illness, I'm thinking GREAT another day off. Well there are 2 brothers that are in my Geography class and I'm talking to them a couple days after my "cancelled" class, I jokingly ask how their 2 weeks off were and they look at me like I'm crazy. Yeah the email had been from the week before and long story short I missed the class, review and test. Luckily the Teacher is a great guy, really understanding and he extended the test for a couple of us. Only problem is, it took forever to get the review from him (thank heavens I got a copy from the girl who sits next to me just in case.) also when I went to take the test they told me it wasn't extended but I was welcome to take it and see if he accepted it. Today in class he didn't have it, oh the stress...... finally got it worked out and I'm done with tests and stress for the week. Now all that is left is fun stuff (minus CPR training in 3 and 1/2 hours). Hopefully the weather holds out enough for me to see my Cousins, see Adam, and make it back home safely for NUTCRACKER!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I envy you the Nutcracker.