Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gearing Up for a Non-Stop Week

This week is going to be CRAZY!! I'm excited and nervous (Nervous about the Tests). Here is all the stuff I have planned.


  • Monday - Make Dinner, 2 Nutrition Exams, Visit Ashley.... (Surprise Ashley!! Ok I'll ask her first)

  • Tuesday - Geography Test, Class until 9:00

  • Wednesday - Yogurt Stop Day!!

  • Thursday - Class until 8:20, Then Back to get the Girlies, NEW MOON at 12:01 A.M.

  • Friday - 7:00 A.M. CPR Training at Work (it's early but it has to be done), Drive to Provo to challenge Min and Phil to a game of Ticket2Ride, Maybe see that Adam guy ;) (by the way Adam we will be playing Ticket2Ride with my cousins)

  • Saturday - Be home by 10:00 A.M. dressed and ready for The Nutcracker Ballet (I love this Ballet, seriously it's not Christmas without The Nutcracker Ballet), Later that night, my Ward Thanksgiving Dinner. WHEW!!

  • Sunday - A Day of Rest

Here's to this week and me not going crazy!!

5 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

You've somehow missed in there that you will be driving up to Logan, again, to visit your dear friend Kristy. Ok, maybe not you busy girl! You have to let me know how you like New Moon. I'm super excited!!!

Rachael said...

And possibly coming to my house Wednesday!? :)

Jeff and Kiera said...

hey I'm going to new moon too thursday night!! But mine starts at 9:00 pm I can't wait :)

Hermit said...

I require at least 12 hours to myself.

Melissa said...

sounds like a fun week! is the cpr training for the preschool/daycare?
and where are you seeing the nutcracker? is it already showing at capitol theater downtown salt lake!