Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ultimate Mini Pool

What happens if you are bored on a Sunday...... You get CREATIVE!!

Michaela and I were chatting in my room and we were both very bored and couldn't think of something to do, we decided Pool would be fun. After 1 normal round we got a little kooky. We jokingly said that we should put obstacles on the table, then we were like.... Why Not??

This is what the first round was. A little People Zoo that you had to hit the ball through the tunnel, a Weight from my brothers Weight bench, and a Gate. (the Triangle was just temporary while we broke.) The Gate was fun because it went wherever we scratched, a floating gate.

On my second shot I hit mine through the Tunnel!!
Going through the Tunnel!!

So Proud!!

Rissa came and joined the fun and of course we had to make up nicknames for ourselves and change the rules.
New Rules:
We are all assigned numbers and our goal is to knock everyone elses numbers in.

The Players:
  • Rissa - Albino Dino
  • Micheala - Hits with Stick
  • Me - Malipool Barbie


We also introduced the Little People Carwash. Really you are never too old to play with Little People!!

I hit Rissa's ball through the Carwash and got the Cue Ball stuck. We went with the Happy Gilmore Rule: Hit the Ball as it Lies.

The setup was constantly changing. Thanks to my silly sisters for co-creating Ultimate Mini Pool

2 comments:

Brian and Kristy said...

Oh my gosh! So much fun. You are too creative my dear. Love you!

Munchy's Mama said...

Miniature Pool? I think you're on to something. You could open your own Pool Course! (o=