Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As if I'm not Fixating Enough....

I love my Kiddies.... they give me joy and make me laugh, but there are some days that they, well, they ruin my day a little bit.

Today out of the blue:

Noah: Miss Jacque, are you going to have another baby?
Me: Um, I don't HAVE a baby.
Noah: Why don't you have a baby?
Me: Because I'm not married.
Noah: Why aren't you married?
Me: I guess I haven't found the right guy yet.
Noah: Why haven't you found the right guy yet?
Me: I just don't know.
Noah: Oh, I thought you were supposed to be married.
Me: I'm not, but thanks, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha ha! If Isaac had any say in it - he'd be marrying you! I think we may have a bit of a crush developing here. You got anything against a little man who sucks his thumb and still poops his pants occasionally?

The Steffensen's said...

Cause no guy is quite ready for your amazingness:)

AdamJBlack said...

hahhaha, this read just helped me start my day today! You really should have a baby though..

Melissa said...

oh my goodness this was funny! i swear, that little noah and will are too cute! they can just chat your ear off!

Munchy's Mama said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious!! Gotta love kids!!