Monday, December 7, 2009

Dear Santa,

How is Rudolph? Tell him I'm sorry we tried to trap him in a box a long time ago. Thanks for sending your Elf helper to our Daycare, the kids really like finding him. (They also like the gifts you are leaving) This year I have been,





Well you decide...

For Christmas I would like:

  • Angels & Demons
  • A New Camera
  • A New Phone
  • White Shade Tank Tops
  • Psych or 30 Rock Seasons
  • Office Clue
  • Scrapbook
  • Snow Boots
  • Ribbon
  • Knee Socks
  • Beads and Clasps to Make Watches
  • Fabric

Thanks Santa!! I'll be sure to leave you Cookies and Milk (And maybe a Whopper)

Love, Jacqueline

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ha, too cute! Every day I ask Dayton what he did at school and he seems to, "forget" everything else except what Buddy did and what Buddy left them. It's so cute!
I'm sure you were a good girl this year and will get everything you asked for (o=