Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming To Town!!

December started with a phone call from the Office telling us someone had left a gift for the kids there. The kids went to see what had been left for them and it was this book.
Elf on the Shelf: A magic Elf comes during to watch over you every day. He leaves at night and tells Santa every good and bad thing you did that day, then he returns to a new spot every day. You can't touch him because his magic might go away.
He needs a name so they voted and his name became Buddy.
His first hiding spot, he had some GREAT ones. There were a few that must have required some extra magic to stay. Great hiding Buddy.


That was the beggining of December, near the end a special visitor came:
Santa Claus!! He started his visit with a story.


After the story came the most anticipated time... PRESENT TIME!!

Sydney was soo funny, she was by Santa's side the whole time. When her friend Ava's name was called She FREAKED out. She was so excited that Ava got a gift, more excited than when it was her turn.

Gotta thank my Photographer, Grace. Thanks for taking pictures, seriously love this one of Santa Isaac.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! I think we may be needing a few of those photos.
- Rachel

I LOVE U!
- ABBY

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! I think we may be needing a few of those photos.
- Rachel

I LOVE U!
- ABBY

Rachel said...

Oops - don't know why that published twice. Guess we REALLY meant what we said! (Sorry)

Melissa said...

i love the one where you can see elizabeth in the background looking at santa with lucy! its priceless, the look on her face....

Munchy's Mama said...

I am SOOOO glad you posted this, it's awesome! I love seeing all the kids with all their different personalities so excited for Santa. Dayton told me that the day Santa came to school was the, "best day of his life!!!" Jeez, must a' been perdy' darn good!!
I'm glad I now have the inside scoop! (o=