Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Party

My Aunt Carol invited us to a holiday party in her Clubhouse. It was with some of the funnest cousins EVER.

Sarah Baker and her stuffed animal named Ashley.

We played hide the Bear.

Of course there is a game of Ticket2Ride going on!! At this table we have: Michaela in the brown hoodie, Rissa stretching, Abigail grinning, Uncle Wendell concentrating on the game, Cousin Clayton smiling. (He just left on his Mission to Canada)

Cousins Rachel and Melinda, also Miles crawling on the floor. This is after we ate and played games. The food was great and games were fun!! (At one point I spilled the Scrabble game on the floor, that got me big round of applause)

Aren't these boys CUTE!!

Alyssa and Sarah.
I LOVE these girls.

1 comment:

Traci said...

your braids are SO cute in that picture. please teach me how to do that.