Saturday, December 5, 2009

Books for Christmas

Can't wait to read my new book I'm getting for Christmas (I picked it out). Every year we get a gift card for Barnes & Noble, some may call this nerdy but what can I say... we Uresks love to read!! Also can I say that I'm not excited that it snowed.... yeah it's beautiful but it really messes with your plans. I don't want to complain so I will list great things about the snow (even if it ruined my trip to see the Bakers and a certain Hermit I know)

  • Hot Chocolate tastes better when you look out at the snow
  • Building Snowmen
  • Snow Angels
  • Snowball fights
  • Sledding
  • It really is pretty
  • The Crunchy sound it makes when you walk in it
  • Listening to Christmas Carols is better with Snow falling outside
  • Sitting by a warm fire

No comments: