Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas My Tulip Gave to Me...

Yesterday after lunch we had a coloring party in the kitchen (not a technical party, just a bunch of girls coloring christmas pictures). Miss Jeri had put some Christmas music in and after a while one of the girls turns to me and says, "Who's Tulip", I was lost. I told her I didn't know and she continued to ask me. I was doing the fastest thinking of my life, then it came to me: "It's not Tulip it's TRUE LOVE , On the First Day of Christmas My TRUE LOVE Gave to Me" I started singing along with the song and she stops me and says, "Miss Jacque, You're not my True Love". "Oh I know, if you were my True Love your name would be Costco", (Name she gave Ken in one of our Daycare Barbie Weddings). We couldn't stop laughing.......

No comments: