Sunday, January 17, 2010

2009 Tag

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Sang in a group smaller than 6, in front of a crowd larger than 20.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and did you make more for this year? I didn't this last year, but I have some for this year; being a better friend, doing my Visiting Teaching, gain some domestic abilities, stand up for myself...
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? The question should be, did anyone close to me announce they WILL give birth, pretty much everyone I know is having a baby in the Spring.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Dumbledore did, but I knew it about it before so I was prepared.
5. What countries did you visit? 0 :(
6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? Finding out I'm going to be an Aunt, Visits to Friends and Family, Puppies, Making new Friends, Yogurt Stop, Cute Boys, Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale..
7. What do you wish you’d done more of? Working on my tan, playing with friends, service.
8. What was the best book you read? Too many to pick just one!! Peter Pan, The Lovely Bones, Sense and Sensiblity, Till the God's Have Faces, Screwtape Letters, Where are You Now, Just Take My Heart.
9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? A New Camera
10. What kept you sane? The TV Show Friends, Actual Friends, Family, Long Walks
11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? PINK
12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? To be ok with my flaws, big or small.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I really wish I would've worked on my tan more...its really too bad NO ONE would lay out with me! :P