Sunday, January 24, 2010

Splish Splash!!

My cousin Melinda is the BEST, she does this every January. I wasn't able to make it last time and was pretty bummed so I was pretty excited when the weather cleared up and I could make it this year!! I had Martin Luther King Jr. day off, and the next (thank you teacher prep day). So I was able to spend the night.

Not a care in the world...

Yes, that is a POOL in her kitchen. didn't I tell you she was the best!!

This cute boy is Carter, Dustin and Carly's kid.

Me and Melinda, yeah we are Hoola Hotties!!

Me and Bella.

Gracie

Ryland

Alyssa (HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the 20th Cute Girl)
Sarah (Notice most of these pictures are fuzzy... I REALLY need a new camera)
Don't you just wanna snuggle this kid!!
The next day after the girls had gone to school; Ryland, Min and I got to work making some Monsters.

We took our job very serious

Very, very serious

My monster

3 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Seriously?! They are swimming in the kitchen. Best idea ever!

Munchy's Mama said...

Wow, that IS a cool mom and cousin!! Hope somebody's got a shop vac :o)

Melissa said...

I love that idea! wow! ok, is she the one who was with us at the scrapbook expo? looks like a great time!