Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday

Went to school, went to work and was greeted by this......

I love my job, these kids are great as are my co-workers. We had a departmental meeting with a yummy lunch, Thanks Cheryl!!

Abbie and Will on their way to Kindergarten.

Me and my BEAUTIFUL cake!! Made by Katie and Grace, Katie works in the daycare after school, Grace did until last week. She is missed but I wish her luck in Softball!!

Katie and Grace displaying their talent. Seriously girls thanks, that was very sweet!!
Back at home was my birthday dinner, Cheese Soup MY FAVORITE!! My Grandma and Aunt were there too. I got some great gifts and then after Cake and Ice Cream I went to a movie with my 2 amazing friends, Traci and Kristy. We went to the Lovely Bones, so weird but still I loved it!! Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes!!
(It should be mentioned that a lot of my gifts were Cup Cake related and you should be prepared to see lots of posts about the Cupcakes I have made and the sewing projects with my Cup Cake Material.)


4 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! Can't wait to see the cupcakes.

Cathy said...

It was great seeing you! I'm glad you had a good birthday

Munchy's Mama said...

Glad you had a great birthday!! Happy Birthday again!!

What? No more Grace? Your blog not only entertains but keeps me well informed :-)

Katie said...

bah. i'm glad you had a good birthday. (: and i'm glad grace and i are so cute all the time.