Saturday, January 9, 2010

Confused.....

On the one hand I love you and it's that time of year, you keep me warm and you are so cute. With these great qualities you would think I wouldn't be torn but I am. Yes, I am talking about you, Long Sleeves. Why is it that no matter how much I pull you up you still manage to get wet when I wash my hands or do dishes, once that happens you never seem to dry. And yet I still pull and bunch you up everytime hoping this time will be different, all the while knowing it will be in vain. Of course after that you are all stretched out and what choice do I have but to pull you up to avoid the awkward stretched out elbow look. We still have a couple of months to go so I'm going to resolve to be more patient with you as long as you promise to keep warming my arms. Maybe by the time March rolls around my feelings won't be so mixed.

No comments: