Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BLeSsEd

Driving to work today I was thinking about how I'm so Blessed:

  • Amazing friends who listen to me complain, love me and raise my self esteem.
  • A Brother on a mission, serving the Lord and being a great example.
  • Sisters who are so fun, creative and helpful. Thanks for all you do and for indulging my random Betty Crocker moods.
  • Family; Immediate and Extended. (especially you Min, thanks for letting me randomly show up and for listening to my stories and pretending to be interested.)
  • A Nephew who is almost here!! Word on the street is this will be the cutest Baby. (Says me!!)
  • A Brother-in-Law who plays stupid texting music games with me. :)
  • Waking up each day excited for work!!
  • Kiddies at the daycare who are sweet and loving. They are all so unique and fun to be around.
  • People who I work with, we are a great team. Also a boss who believes in me and gives me encouragement.
  • The parents at the Daycare are so great!!
  • High Schoolers = FUN!! I was ready to be annoyed or indifferent but I LOVE THEM!!
  • My health, Working with 20+ kids... I should have been sick more.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

And WE are so blessed to have you!!