Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry I crammed 11 cookies into the VCR

The title really doesn't have much to do with the subject of my post but I am watching ELF as I write this and it is at that part. What a great movie!!
As you may have noticed I like to do Bulletin Boards, My goal is to do a new one each month. This month Jeri had the kids cut out pictures of what they wanted and glue the pictures on paper stockings. It is so cute to see all of the things that the kids want for Christmas. I decided to ask the kids simple questions about Santa and other Christmas things. I asked these questions:
  • What is Santa's favorite color?
  • What does Santa eat for Breakfast?
  • How does Rudolph's nose glow?
  • What does Mrs. Claus do while Santa is delivering presents?
  • How does Santa get down the chimney?
  • Does Santa ever go on vacation?

These are just a few of the answers I got, a few of my favorites include,
  • He said "Beautiful Nose" to Rudolph on the movie so his favorite color is Red.
  • Santa eats breakfast at night when he is delivering presents, the Milk & Cookies are his breakfast.
  • When you push his foot his nose flashes.
  • Mrs. Claus is making a shirt, that's just what girls do.
  • We don't have a Chimney so he makes a hole, well a chimney and goes down that
  • Yes, when he is delivering presents that is his Vacation.
On Friday we made these really cute Reindeer cookies, I had to post a picture so you could make them Min. :) I have no idea where Jeri got the idea but they turned out SUPER CUTE!! (And SUPER YUMMY)

4 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

What kind of cookies are those in the Rudolph cookies? I love getting fun ideas from your blog!
I love the "Mrs. Claus makes him a shirt. That's just what girl's do." Not this girl!

Kiera said...

That is so cute. you have such great ideas. you need to help me become more creative.

Melissa said...

i love that bulletin board!!! you are the most creative girl ever! me and elizabeth are looking at the pics right now and thought it was soooo cool that you posted her answer about the chimney!
the reindeer cookies are adorable!
1 more week of school...get ready!

Mindy said...

I love the title! I am going to change it for Ryland. Sorry I crammed 3 dvd's(one that was rented), 15 batteries(seriously), Pennies, a lighter, 3 remotes, 4 cars, and 2 animals in the dvd and vcr players!! Sad but, true!! I wish I would have seen your cute cookies before I helped with Alyssa's class! Oh well, I am going to get the stuff today for the kids.