Monday, December 29, 2008

Mac & Cheese,Trains and 30 Rock x 2 (Part 2)

My last post was getting a little long (Also I was distracted by 30 Rock!) Christmas day we decided to wake up at 7 a.m. and I woke up at 6:48! I am not sure why, I wasn't THAT excited but we waited for the OK from my parents and went upstairs to check out what Santa brought. Santa never wraps our presents, people have asked me before if that is weird but I love it. I got a cute shoe puzzle, sewing stuff, clothes and scrapbooking stuff. After we had enough time to check out all our gifts from Santa we gathered around the tree to open presents from Family and Friends. This year we went from youngest to oldest. I got earrings and manicure stuff from my parents, material from my younger sisters, and 30 ROCK!! Spencer got me the first season of 30 Rock, which if you haven't seen it than you are missing out!! The very last gift to open up was a HUGE box for the family, only my Dad knew what it was and we were all very curious to see what it was. We all tore it open and were surprised by a Lionel Train!! Every year we set up a wooden train around our Christmas tree so we thought that is what this new train was for, turns out my Dad already had grand plans for this train. He is going to build a shelf in the game room when it is finished and set it up there. (I will post pictures when this happens, could be another year or so.) Curtis and Ashley showed up around noon and we called Tyler around 12:30. It was so weird to talk to him. It was a perfect Christmas present though. Later on in the day I went to Devin's to exchange gifts. I made him a BYU quilt, (He is a HUGE fan) and I got him a fan for his Laptop. He got me some lotions and sprays (Love Spell and Berry Kiss) and ............... Season 1 of 30 ROCK!! lol It worked out great because we exchanged it and I now own 30 Rock seasons 1 & 2. The rest of the day was spent just laying around, snacking on all the delicious treats we had. Devin, Carissa, Michaela, Gary and I also played a few rounds of our new Clue card game. Clue has to be my FAVORITE game EVER!! So this ends my Christmas day post.

We do this every year (also for Birthdays), I love looking back over past Christmas's and remembering what I got. Man I look happy! :)


I of course didn't take any pictures Christmas day, but here I am working on Devin's quilt.

2 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

I saw Devin's quilt and I love it. You are so good!!!

Rachel said...

Hi Miss Jacque! This is ABBY ABBY (Yes, I typed my name by myself) and Isaac. We love you. I like your bloggie and you're a good teacher. Gummy Bears.